Friday, October 28, 2016

Grandchildren

Yesterday I received a photograph on my cell phone of my two twin granddaughters who are 21 months now.  It is one of many grandchildren pictures I receive every week since I do have 17 such little people!  I love it when each new picture arrives.

One of the reasons I so enjoy these pictures (and it is a somewhat selfish reason!) is because when I see my grandkids I see an impact I have made on history!  I may never be remembered by anyone outside of my family and, in fact, will likely not be remembered by them in a few generations.  But the world will be impacted by those grandkids and their grandkids and so on.  

I am grateful to God that He can and has used me even in this small way.  What an honor and privilege it is to serve Him.  May my grandchildren each know my Lord personally and each serve Him diligently!

No comments: